In looking up the Sears Wish Book video for the prior post I remembered the Toys 'R Us Nickelodeon Super Toy Run. Somehow I think I remember my strategy from when I was a kid daydreaming about how I'd maximize my time in the store:
- Run to the video games grab all of them
- Hit up the Popples. Grab a Pound Puppy for my sister if I see one.
- Don't grab a bike it will slow you down.
- Clear out the action figures just like you did the video games.
- Save all remaining time on Transformers. Skip the Go-bots.